Sunday, March 11, 2018

The pictures are of us riding in a calesa, a horse drawn carriage! Also some 4 week training pictures.
This week I had my four week training, and I also reached my four month mark in the mission, haha so four week training at four months! I saw Sister Fitkin again, my MTC companion. So fun! 
At the training we were encouraged to try to contact 30 people each day. On the drive back I talked to 14 people in the van. 10 said they would like to learn from missionaries! God really magnifies our efforts as we try. I can hardly manage in Tagalog, but He really helped me, and now 10 people can hear the gospel in their homes. It is amazing to see the light and hope that comes to people as we teach them the gospel and invite them to change. 
I know God is guiding this work, and blessing us! 
Mahal kita, 
Sister Keeley​

No comments:

Post a Comment