Monday, March 19, 2018

Marriage!

This week was good! Our investigator Juliet and her husband were able to get married! Our ward really helped them be able to figure out all the papers and were the witnesses as well. Now they can be baptized soon! We started to teach her kids, Jennifer and Joyce, and they all came to church on Sunday! Their family is so cute. We had a family home evening with them after the marriage, and talked about eternal families. The whole time we teach, whenever we teach, Rachelle, the 1 year old, brings me gifts like rocks or marbles or food. She really wants to be my friend, oh, she is so cute!! Their whole family has had so many blessings as they've listened to us, spiritual and temporal blessings. The marriage, a new house, and happiness in their home and hearts. The gospel is wonderful and truly blesses lives. I love seeing them on their journey!
We were led to a sister this week as we contacted. Every day we strive to contact 30 people, and we found her contacting on the street. She was selling stuff from her tindahan- a little shop on the street- and listened to our message about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Today we went back, and taught her again. She readily accepted her commitments, and didn't make excuses. Amazing! God led us to her, and hopefully she will continue to follow Christ, and be blessed by the gospel. 
I have a testimony that the gospel blesses us. I have seen so many lives become better because of it, and I know that God loves us. He never leaves us, He is always there. I know Christ can help us overcome sins and any trials we are facing. He is my Rock and my Hope.
I love you all!
Sister Keeley❤

No comments:

Post a Comment