Monday, January 1, 2018

He is the Light of the World

This week we went to Cafe Rio. Some Elders gave us gift cards that they had, and so we went. On the way out, we had out our Book of Mormon and this lady, Alma, approached us. She asked if we were the missionaries. She has gone to relief society before, and wanted to go again, and said she would like to meet with missionaries. She was super cool! If we hadn't been walking out at that exact time, and if we hadn't parked so far away, we wouldn't have bumped into her. It was a miracle. Also, our mission president encourages us to have Book of Mormons out while eating, walking around, and everywhere, and it may have seemed weird or unnecessary, but because we did it, we were blessed and Alma was able to approach us. 
Christmas and the New Years was fantastic! I got to Skype my family, and it was great seeing them. We had a fantastic breakfast with some members who made us feel like part of the family. We had dinner with some super amazing members as well, Alma and Carlo (different Alma from earlier). Our zone got together and we played some dodge ball, chair soccer, and every one against every one dodge ball. It was super fun. 
This month I read all of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John (I had to read 20 pages yesterday to complete my goal!) I love reading about the Savior's life! I have drawn closer to Him. I know He is the Life and the Light of the World, and He gave His life for us. I am so glad we got to celebrate His birth this whole month. He loves us so much! I have a testimony that He is the path for us to become better, happier, and to return to God someday.
I love you all!
Love, 
Sister Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment