Sunday, April 15, 2018

4/9/2018 - Rollercoaster

This week has been a rollercoaster! I had some really hard days, but also some good times as well. I'm slowly feeling a little bit better, week by week, in my depression.Thank you all for the prayers and letters ❤ They mean a lot! 
This week we had splits again with our sister training leaders. I got to go with Sister Gaspar again! :) Then we watched conference on Saturday and Sunday. The Spirit was incredible during the solemn assembly. I know that President Nelson is a prophet called of God. 

We went to teach Jennifer, our recent convert Juliet's daughter, today. We felt prompted to go into the house to teach her. Usually we'll invite her out, but she won't come. Today we went in though, and she listened. We found out that she has a hard time reading. She comes to church, stopped drinking coffee, and follows other commitments, and listened from inside the house when we taught her mom. She knows a lot of the doctrine already, she just wouldn't come out. Now that we know her reading problem though, I think she will listen and we can help her. I'm so glad we could follow the Spirit and find out she has issues reading. 

Mahal ko po kayo! 
Sister Keeley


No comments:

Post a Comment